Access Terminal Box
Goldtel has designed Access Terminal Box (ATB) for protecting and terminating fiber optic drop cable and/or patch cords in the FTTH networks. ATB is compact and cost-effective, and being used for the indoor closure.
This ATB accepts the field-installable connector, fusion splice, 1×4 splitter and 1×4 coupler for termination.
Features and Benefits
- Compact design for installation on the wall as well as inside the terminal panel.
- Two screw mounting holes can be compatible with the size of the wall switch and telephone box.
- This box protects drop cable and other related optical fiber connection from accidental damage.
- Two inner holders retain up to two fusion splice sleeves or splitters/couplers.
- Inner storage area allows the minimum bend radius to prevent micro bends and attenuation.
- Two adapter slots allows up to two SC Type duplex adapters.
- Removable cover is designed for easy access.
|Dimension (mm)||117 x 88 x 29|
|Cable Count||2 Duplex SC Adapter max.|
|Connection Type||Fusion splice, mechanical splice or Field assembly connector|