The Breakout Cable is designed to provide the ease of connector installation on optical fiber. Excellent performance is proven in application of indoor distribution points of subscriber network required for massive, high speed communication. Manufacturing of variety of cable constructions is available depending on the applications such as installation in conduit, direct underground & aerial cable laying, designed & produced to conveniently maintain the minimum outer diameter as well as high Tensile Load.
- Single-mode or Multimode optical fiber used
- Excellent mechanical & environmental characteristics
- Ease of optical connector installation optical fiber connection
- Coating material : Flame retardant PVC, PU, LSZH and etc.
- Operating Temperature Range : －40~70℃
- Large subscriber system
- Intermediate distance transmission system
- Large LAN system
|No. of Cores||Outer Diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||Max. Tensile Load (kg·f)||Min. Bending Radius (mm)|
|2||6.5||38||80||D X 20||D X 10|
|Attenuation (dB/km)||Singlemode (9/125)||–||–||≤0.40||≤1310nm||≤0.30||≤0.35|