Emergency Repairing Cable
Emergency Recovery Optical Fiber Cable is designed to conveniently install at the cable laying locations where the urgent connections are required prior to the normal recovery, by simply coiling on a bobbin after connecting the common connectors at the both ends of optical fiber cables. The optical fiber cable is of rectangular dry core construction, provided with strong withstanding performance against the external environmental changes and superior mechanical characteristic. The cable is guaranteed with in outstanding tensile strength, flexibility, torsion characteristics and long term reliability meeting the application purpose of using under emergency situations.
- Excellent tensile strength & flexibility
- Use of bobbin for ease of cable laying & rewinding
- Connection with variety of connectors available
- Coating material : Flame retardant PVC, PU, LSZH and etc.
- Operating Temperature Range : －40~80℃
- For Emergency Recovery, LAN
- Urgent temporary communication system
- For elevator application
- Emergency horizontal and vertical cable laying
- For tactical military operations
|Item||Class||Outer Diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||Max. Tensile Load (kg·f)||Min. Bending Radius (mm)|
|No. of Cores||Type||Installation||Operation|
|Rectangle||2~12||F||3(H)X6(W)||28||150||D X 20||D X 120|
|Attenuation (dB/km)||Singlemode (9/125)||–||–||≤0.40||≤1310nm||≤0.30||≤0.35|