An outdoor type manufactured for ease of cabling between the electric poles or leading into building from pole, manufactured with the self standing, “8” shape construction. It is designed to have the appropriate Tensile Load considering the cable laying stress and stable Bending characteristic and offering excellent mechanical and environmental characteristics that may occur after the cable laying works considering the stress and impact from outside and weather change.
- Light weight, compact and ease of handling
- Economical construction for aerial cabling application
- Outstanding mechanical and environmental characteristics
- Coating material : Flame retardant PVC, PU, LSZH and etc.
- Operating Temperature Range : －40~70℃
- Subscriber Network
- CATV, PC Cafe
|No. of Cores||Outer Diameter
(Height x Width)
|Max. Tensile Load
|Min. Bending Radius(mm)|
|2||4.7 X 8||27||80||D X 20||D X 10|
|4||4.7 X 8||28||80|
|6||5.5 X 9||29||80|
|Attenuation (dB/km)||Singlemode (9/125)||–||–||≤0.40||≤1310nm||≤0.30||≤0.35|