Ribbon Cord Cable
The Ribbon Cord Cable is designed to allow easy connection within tight space by arranging the 4~12 core optical fibers in regular distance. Use of Ribbon Cable allows realizing the economical efficiency resulted from reduced connection cost and work.
- High density optical fiber cable
- No. of standard optical fiber cable core: 4, 8, 12
- High Tensile Load
- Ease of connection
- Coating material : Flame retardant PVC, PU, LSZH and etc.
- Operating Temperature Range : －20~70℃
- Mutual connection between equipment
- Able to connect inside panel board and workstation
- Distribution network of main line
|No. of Cores||Outer Diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||Max. Tensile Load (kg·f)||Min. Bending Radius (mm)|
|4||20X2.2||9.5||50||D X 20||D X 10|
|Attenuation (dB/km)||Singlemode (9/125)||–||–||≤0.40||≤1310nm||≤0.30||≤0.35|