Tight Buffered Fiber
Tight Buffered Fiber Cable product has been widely used in overall optical fiber communication industry for optical module cabling work between transceiver and pigtails of Laser/LED. The product has been diversely utilized for those applications of outdoor cable termination devices or subscriber’s networking purpose, as well as the primary fundamental materials in manufacturing of indoor cables.
- Single-mode or Multimode optical fiber cable used
- Able to use 24 colors -12 colors -12 colors (Line Marking added)
- Small & compact size with excellent flexibility
- Ease of use, protecting optical fiber
- Coating material : Flame retardant PVC, LSZH, Nylon, TPE (Hytrel) & etc.
- Operating Temperature Range : －20~70℃
- For Indoor cabling
- Used for pigtail
- Used for passive/active devices
|Outer Diameter (㎛)||Weight(Kg/Km)|
|Attenuation (dB/km)||Singlemode (9/125)||–||–||≤0.40||≤1310nm||≤0.30||≤0.35|